Friday, February 9, 2018

Rain Showers Valentine's Day Themed Card with Lexa

Hello everyone! Lexa here today with a Valentines card highlighting the brand new Rain Showers Stamps together with the older set, Rain or Shine Stamps. I personally love rainy days when the weather is a little bit damp and chilly, it's nice to stay at home on days like these. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Rain Showers Rain or Shine Valentine's Day Themed Card by Lexa Levana

Speaking of Valentine's Day cards, I think it's okay to use colors other than pinks or reds. For examples, blue and purple like I did. First, I heat embossed the Rain Shower Stamps with clear embossing powder. After that, I blended some Distress Inks (Dusty Concord, Seedless Preserves, Tumbled Glass) in gradation from the darkest to the lightest. And the resist gives a really cool effect on my background. Don't you think so?

Sunny Studio Stamps: Rain Showers Rain or Shine Valentine's Day Themed Card by Lexa Levana

I stamped the other images with Versafine black ink and watercolored them with Distress Markers. The yellow raincoat makes a great contrast with the rest of the card. I especially love the rainbow colors umbrella, super cute! Last step is to adhere it on top of purple polka dot patterned paper. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you like today's card. Have a wonderful day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Rain or Shine Dies
Rain or Shine Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Rain or Shine Stamps
Rain or Shine Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Rain Showers Stamps
Rain Showers Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: