Thursday, February 15, 2018

Purrfect Birthday Watercolor Happy Birthday Card with Vanessa

Hi everybody! Vanessa here with a happy watercolor Purrfect Birthday card. I just can't get enough of the adorable cats, they are the cutest!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Purrfect Birthday Watercolor Happy Birthday Card by Vanessa Menhorn

I first created my background by picking up wet watercolor with foil and tabbing/smudging it onto the paper until I was satisfied with the result. After the colors were dried, I adhered the panel to my card. Now I stamped all the images onto white cardstock, colored them with Copics and die-cut everything with the matching dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Purrfect Birthday Watercolor Happy Birthday Card by Vanessa Menhorn

Then I adhered the images to the card and drew the strings of the balloons. I stamped the sentiment from Tiny Dancers onto a strip of cardstock, adhered it with foam tape and finished the card off with sequins.

I would love to attend this party, how about you? Thanks for stopping by today!!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Tiny Dancers Stamps
Tiny Dancers Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Purrfect Birthday Stamps
Purrfect Birthday Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Purrfect Birthday Dies
Purrfect Birthday Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment