Thursday, February 1, 2018

Breakfast Puns Watercolor Background Love Themed Card with Vanessa

Hello! Vanessa here today with a yummy card using the adorable Breakfast Puns stamp set. I can't help but smile when looking at the cute faces of the food images and that they even come with legs and arms is hilarious :)

Sunny Studio Stamps: Breakfast Puns Watercolor Background Love Themed Card by Vanessa Menhorn

For my card, I started with a panel of watercolor paper and applied stripes of watercolor to create the background. After I had adhered the dried panel to the card, I stamped the donuts onto white cardstock, colored them with Copics and fussy-cut them. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Breakfast Puns Watercolor Background Love Themed Card by Vanessa Menhorn

I stamped the legs onto the card and adhered the donuts. Now I stamped and heat-embossed the sentiment onto a strip of black cardstock and adhered it. Finally, I added enamel hearts to my card.

Mmh, I'd love to have a donut right now! Thank you so much for visiting today! See you next week!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Breakfast Puns Stamps
Breakfast Puns Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Breakfast Puns Dies
Breakfast Puns Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment