Friday, June 2, 2017

Perfect Popsicles Happy Rainbow Popsicle Card with Lexa

Hello everyone! Lexa here with a summer-y card featuring Perfect Popsicles Stamp and it's coordinating dies. I chose to use lots of colors for this card, as cheerful rainbow popsicles look adorable. Stamping one popsicle will never be enough. You will know what I mean when you try to stamp this yummy popsicle – you want to keep stamping more and more, so you can try as many colors as possible.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Perfect Popsicles Happy Rainbow Popsicle Card by Lexa Levana

I started my card with 4.25"x5.5" white cardstock and blend Tumbled Glass Distress Ink on the left bottom corner. I customized my sentiment using the Color Me Happy Stamp, just because this card really makes me happy so I need words to describe that. I stamped the popsicles in rainbow colors and arranged them on the right to create a border.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Perfect Popsicles Happy Rainbow Popsicle Card by Lexa Levana

Some clear droplets were added to complete this card. I'm pretty satisfied to see how this card turned out. I adhered some of the popsicles flat to the card base and others with foam tape to add dimensions. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you like today's inspiration and don't forget to always support Sunny Studio Stamps. Wish you have an awesome day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
    

1 comment: