Thursday, December 8, 2016

Gleeful Reindeer Card with Vanessa

Hi everybody! Vanessa here with a new card using Gleeful Reindeer and Holiday Style. How about a reindeer swinging on a Christmas bulb?


Sunny Studio Stamps: Gleeful Reindeer & Holiday Style Christmas Card by Vanessa Menhorn.

I trimmed a piece of cardstock slightly smaller than my silver card base. Then I stamped and heat-embossed the sentiment and the stars and adhered the panel to the card. I stamped the Christmas bulb, die-cut it with the matching die and adhered it to the card with foam tape. Now I stamped the reindeer , colored it with Copics and die-cut it with the matching die. I drew a string for the bulb and adhered the reindeer with foam tape. Finally I added gold and silver sequins.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Gleeful Reindeer & Holiday Style Christmas Card by Vanessa Menhorn.

The cute Christmas sets are so fun to combine! I hope you like today's card! Thanks for stopping by!

Vanessa

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
      

1 comment:

  1. OH my! HOw cute is this adorable reindeer sitting on the ornament????!! Too cute!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete