Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Christmas Gift Tags with Lindsey

Hi, Lindsey here today sharing a trio of last minute holiday tags. I created these tags using the stamp set Christmas Icons and the crescent tag topper die. They were super fast and easy to do. Let's get started on how I created this fun set.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Holiday Gift Tags using Cresent Tag Topper Dies & Christmas Icons Stamps by Lindsey Sams.

To begin, I cut some patterned holiday paper to 6" x 3". Then I used the tag topper die to cut the top of the die. On the bottom of the tag, I adhered a strip of coordinating paper and cut it using a scalloped border die. Next, I cut three stitched circles from white card stock. This is what I would be doing my stamping on. Before I stamped, I added some distress ink to the edges of the circles. Once I had the images stamped, I colored the images using Copic markers and adhered the circles to the tag base. Finally, I added some holiday twine and a little Wink of Stella to some of the images. That's it!


Sunny Studio Stamps: Holiday Gift Tags using Cresent Tag Topper Dies & Christmas Icons Stamps by Lindsey Sams.

These tags were so easy to create, but I think they are also so cute. They would make a great handmade touch to any holiday package. I hope you will be inspired to try your own tags. Thanks for reading, and I hope you have a wonderful holiday!


Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
    

1 comment: