Saturday, October 8, 2016

Sunny Saturday Share: Customer Fall & Winter Cards


Hello Peeps!  I just wanted to thank you for your overwhelming support this past week.  Your sweet comments truly made my week extra special.   I think our paper crafts industry is filled with some of the sweetest souls around.

I thought I would take this Saturday to share a handful of gorgeous customer cards that caught my eye over the past couple of weeks.


City Streets Scene Card by Vanessa


Sunny Studio Stamps: City Streets Scene Card by Vanessa

Bundled Up Penguin Shaker Card by Andreea Raghina


Sunny Studio Stamps: Bundled Up Penguin Shaker Card by Andreea Raghina

Autumn Splendor Fall Leaves Card by Cassie Tezak


Sunny Studio Stamps: Autumn Splendor Fall Leaves Card by Cassie Tezak

City Streets Fall Scene Card by Julene VanKleeck


Sunny Studio Stamps: City Streets Scene Card by Julene VanKleeck

Snow Kissed Skiing Penguin Card by Nicky



Gleeful Reindeer Card by my friend Lorna.  :)


Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful cards with us.  Please keep 'em coming.  Tag me with the hashtag #sunnystudiostamps on Instagram, our facebook page or in our flickr group for your chance to be featured here in our next Sunny Saturday Share feature.  :)

Also, mark your calendars.  Two weeks from today I will kick off a fall themed challenge.  ;)  






Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
                    


10 comments:

  1. Super super cute release this fall! A must have!!!! B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such adorable cards by everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could find the pictures I had of the book marks I made ugh! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mendi ~ What an adorable group of cards!! I'm partial to the fall cards, at least for now. It's my favorite time of year but I'll be getting in the mood with my Christmas card making any day now. Thanks for so much inspiration! ~HUGS~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mendi, you named your company very well. Your products bring a "sunny" feeling to our hearts when we look at cards made with them. They always make me smile and brighten my day like a sunny day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I could find the pictures I had of the book marks I made ugh! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the cards, they are adorable. Thank you for the inspirations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for the notice! I am honored! I love the City Streets stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such lovely cards!!! I think these gals did an amazing job!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete