Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Little Angels Sing Card with Emily

Sunny Studio Stamps: Little Angels Watercolored Holiday Christmas Card by Emily Leiphart.

I'm so excited to be sharing my first card as a Sunny Studio Stamps design team member! The holiday release is amazing and the images are delightful to create with. I have so many ideas in my head and I'm hoping to share a video or two this month using the new products.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Little Angels Watercolored Holiday Christmas Card by Emily Leiphart.

Today's card features the Little Angels stamp set. Coordinating dies are also available and would be fabulous for creating dimension. I did a lot of masking to keep my card flat for holiday mailing. After stamping the images, I curved two of the sentiments to go along with the scene.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Little Angels Watercolored Holiday Christmas Card by Emily Leiphart.

Then I watercoloured all the images using distress inks. After the panel dried, I added shimmer to the halos and wings, which you can see in the angled photo above.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Little Angels Watercolored Holiday Christmas Card by Emily Leiphart.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies Used:

3 comments:

  1. Hi Emily ~ This card is absolutely darling; love the coloring as well as the sentiment. Distress Inks are one of my favorites of all times and you've shown how soft and beautiful they can be. Thanks for sharing. ~HUGS~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily this is just so beautiful! I really love how you curved the sentiments too!
    Hugs,
    JO

    ReplyDelete