Friday, September 30, 2016

Harvest Happiness Thank You Card by Lexa

Hello Sunny Studio friends! 

Lexa here with another Haverst Happiness inspiration card.  I believe it's almost fall somewhere out there. Imagining all the beautiful leaves and weather makes me want to travel to where you are. But since I don't celebrate Thanksgiving or the fall season, I tried to make a thank you card with all the pretty fall colors.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Harvest Happiness Pumpkin Thank You Card by Lexa Levana

I started my card with a 4" x 5.5" white cardstock and die-cut a circle window on the top center of my card. I blended Spiced Marmalade and Wild Honey Distress Inks on my circle panel and also stamped two sizes of pumpkins with an orange ombre ink pad, that matches the pumpkin border on the bottom. I mixed the sentiment from two stamp sets, Autumn Splendor and City Streets, just because I need to thank someone for spending their time with me. I hope it will make someone's day.

Rather than watercoloring my images as I usually do, I choose to paper-piecing the pumpkins instead. And I'm glad I did because I think it looks so cool with all-patterned pumpkins. :) I colored the stems, leaves, and tiny hearts with my alcohol markers to make them look more solid. To add some sparkles to this card, I also add some clear sequins along with the pumpkin border.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Harvest Happiness Pumpkin Thank You Card by Lexa Levana

I hope you enjoy today's post and I will see you next time. Have a wonderful crafty day! :)

Sunny Studio Products Used:
    

6 comments:

  1. This is such a fun, fall card!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is gorgeous! I Love the jute and the paper pieced pumpkins!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Love that pumpkin border.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your paper pieced pumpkins look really cool too. And the jute frame is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your paper pieced pumpkins look really cool too. And the jute frame is awesome!

    ReplyDelete