Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Baby Bear Rubber Ducky Baby Card with Lindsey

Hi, Lindsey here today sharing another card using the adorable Baby Bear stamp set and coordinating dies. This has to be my favorite set from the new release. I love making baby cards and this set is perfect for any kind of baby card you may need. Let's get started!

Sunny Studio: Baby Bear Welcome Little One Card by Lindsey Sams.

I started off with an A2 size card base with some cute little duckies on it. Next, I cut a more narrow piece of yellow patterned paper to hold my images and sentiment. I cut the letters to spell the word "baby" but instead of using two b's, I let the little sitting bear be a "stand in" for one of them. I also used a little ducky from the older Rain or Shine stamp set. He just looked too cute sitting on to of the letter "A." I stamped the sentiment from Baby Bear under my larger letters and bear. To finish this card I cut two strips of teal paper and scalloped their edges to tuck under the yellow patterned paper. This card would be great for a boy or a girl because the color scheme works for both. 

Sunny Studio: Baby Bear Welcome Little One Card by Lindsey Sams.

That's it for me today. I can't wait to see what you guys come up with using this adorable set. Remember to check back to the blog for more inspiration using all the new release. Thanks for reading and have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. Oh this is so cute Lindsey! I love the colors and your baby bear is precious!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so sweet! I really enjoy making baby cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so sweet! I really enjoy making baby cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So totally CUTE!! Love the way you have styled this cute card and the pattern papers all go so well together!! Wonderfully and cutely made!

    ReplyDelete