Thursday, May 5, 2016

Woo Hoo Girly Owl Graduation Card with Vanessa

Hey everyone! Vanessa here with a girly graduation card using the adorable Woo Hoo stamp set and coordinating dies. The owl of the set is just the cutest!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Congrats Graduation Girly Owl card by Vanessa Menhorn (using Woo Hoo stamps & Star Border die)

I started with a panel of patterned paper that I trimmed slightly smaller than a light grey/blue card base and stamped the sentiment onto the bottom right corner. Then I adhered the panel to the card. I stamped, colored and die-cut the owl, the branch, the hat and the leaves and arranged them on the card, using foam tape to adhere the owl and her hat. Finally, I die-cut the stars using the Star Border Die from various cardstock and adhered them next to the matching dots on the patterned paper. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Congrats Graduation Girly Owl card by Vanessa Menhorn (using Woo Hoo stamps & Star Border die)

Playing with this set was so much fun! I hope it made you smile, too! Thanks for visiting today!

Vanessa

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Vanessa! I like the scattering of the stars and dots.
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vanessa - this card is amazing! Love the soft blue stripes behind the owl and the stars are a terrific added touch!! Marvelous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Vanessa, I love the addition of the eyelashes, super cute. :)

    ReplyDelete