Monday, April 11, 2016

Tropical Paradise You Are My Sunshine Hibiscus Card with Eloise

Hello everyone, Eloise here. Today I’m featuring the new Tropical Paradise stamp set, along with a couple of older products - the Sunshine Die and Sunny Sentiments stamp set. This new Tropical Paradise stamp set is so fun and great for colouring.
 
Sunny Studio: Hibiscus Flower You Are My Sunshine Card by Eloise Blue (using Tropical Paradise, Sunny Sentiments and Sunshine Word die).
 
To begin my card I stamped out all of my images that I wanted to use from the Tropical Paradise set with black ink on some white cardstock and used various colours of Copic Markers to colour them all in. I then cut them all out. I cut a piece of white cardstock down to 3 3/4” x 5 1/8”. I then arranged all of my images onto the white cardstock the way I wanted them to sit. Before adhering them all down I took the ‘You are my’ sentiment from the Sunny Sentiments stamp set and grabbed some black ink and stamped it down into the area where I knew I wanted the sentiment. I then used a mixture of foam adhesive and liquid adhesive to adhere down my flowers and leaves in a pattern. 
 
Sunny Studio: Hibiscus Flower You Are My Sunshine Card by Eloise Blue (using Tropical Paradise, Sunny Sentiments and Sunshine Word die).
 
Once all of my images were adhered down. I took the Sunshine Word Die and ran it through my Big Shot machine. I used some yellow cardstock and then also with some black fun foam. I adhered the yellow piece to the black fun foam with some liquid glue and then adhered it down onto my white cardstock in between the arrangement of flowers. I then took some more of the same yellow cardstock and covered my card base up and then used some fun foam to adhere the panel onto my card base.
 
For a finishing touch I used some Wink of Stella glitter pen to put over some of the flowers and the sunshine sentiment and then some clear sequins to scatter around the card.
 
Thanks for stopping by today and make sure you check out the blog tomorrow for more inspiration using the Tropical Paradise set!
 
 - Eloise 
 
Sunny Studio Products Used:

8 comments:

  1. Bright and Beautiful and just Bursting with color!!! Love the way this card is designed and think all the dimension on it is just so awesome!! Way to go, Eloise!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the design ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card Eloise! Gorgeous colors that pop right off the card!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete