Monday, April 18, 2016

Fresh & Fruity Sweet Friend Fruit Card with Eloise

Hello everyone, Eloise here and today I’m going to be featuring the new Fresh and Fruity stamp set. For today's card I’m going to be watercolouring the images and creating a fun background.

Sunny Studio: Fresh & Fruity Sweet Friend Fruit Card by Eloise Blue.

To start off my card today I used some black ink to stamp out all of my images I wanted to use from the Fresh and Fruity stamp set onto some watercolour paper - this was just done randomly. I start off with larger images first and then fill in with smaller ones. I then clear embossed over the images, as I want the watercolour to stay contained within the images. For my water colouring today I’m using the Dr. Ph Martin Hydrus watercolours. These images are so super fun to colour with watercolour! Once they were all watercoloured, I set the piece aside to dry. I then stamped out the fun sentiment from the same Fresh and Fruity set. I love the two styles of writing together, it’s so pretty! I cut that piece at an angle for a fun effect on the card. I then adhered it to watercoloured piece.

Sunny Studio: Fresh & Fruity Sweet Friend Fruit Card by Eloise Blue

To finish up the card, I cut down some green cardstock and adhered it to a card base. I then mounted my panel onto some fun foam and then adhered that piece down to the card base also. For a last finishing touch I used my Wink of Stella glitter pen on some images and then some clear sequins and adhered them onto my background also.

Thanks for stopping by today, make sure you check out tomorrow for some more inspiration using this Fresh and Fruity stamp set!

- Eloise

4 comments:

  1. So sweet!! Love the bright colors and fun images!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! Love the watercoloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eloise - I am totally in love with the bright, cheery and sunny feeling of this card!! The styling of the card is genius!! Love that diagonal line - super fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete