Tuesday, March 8, 2016

A Good Egg Watercolor Easter Egg Card with Heidi

Hello there!  It's Heidi here today with another fun way to use the A Good Egg stamps and coordinating dies.  As soon as I saw this set I envisioned a card using the eggs as a background print.


Sunny Studio: A Good Egg Easter Basket Watercolor Card by Heidi Criswell.

To color my images and background I used Zig clean color real brush markers  I heat embossed my sentiment on a strip of black cardstock and then die-cut the end using the fishtail banner dies.


Sunny Studio: A Good Egg Easter Basket Watercolor Card by Heidi Criswell.

I hope I've inspired you with another great way to use this cute set!  Don't forget to tag us on social media using the hashtag #sunnystudiostamps with your ideas too!  :)

4 comments:

  1. Super cute card! Love the watercolor background and the beautiful colored eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pretty background!! Totally cute!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heidi this is such a cute card! Love that you made your own background using the cute easter eggs!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete