Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Rain or Shine: Let's Weather It Together Card by Marion

Hi there. It's Marion here with another card using the Rain or Shine stamp set. Isn't this puppy just the sweetest thing?


Sunny Studio Stamps: Rain or Shine Let's Weather It Together Card by Marion Vagg.

I created the background with my new Kuretake water colour paints onto some Tim Holtz water colour paper.  I thought it created the perfect background for the cute doggy image from the set which I coloured with Copic markers. I popped up the images with some foam dimensionals.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Rain or Shine Let's Weather It Together Card by Marion Vagg.

Sunny Studio Products used:
 Thanks for stopping by today,
Marion

2 comments:

  1. Love the colouring of this card Marion, especially the loose blue watercolour background. So cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marion! This little puppy dog is so cute! I love him in that stinking cute raincoat and boots! Love the watercolor background.
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete