Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Harvest Happiness: I Love You More Than Pie Card

Hi there!  For Today's card using the Harvest Happiness stamp set I thought I would focus on the food images, adding little happy faces to the slice of pie and drumsticks.  I love this time of year when the pumpkin pies start to roll in at Costco!  It's definitely near the top of my favorite desserts.


To get all my images to fit on the circles without looking overly cramped I chose to go with a slightly oversized notecard sized at 4.5" x 6".


I like the warm rustic feel of the kraft cardstock and twine paired with crisp pops of white, don't you?  I'll have to remind myself to try that more often.  ;)

5 comments:

  1. Love this card. The autumn colors are so beautiful. I love pumpkin pie too,

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. I love the little smiley faces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very, very cite, Mendi; the images are adorable! The sewingf looks awesome (wish I could do that!). Saw this on Flickr and had to come over and Pin it onto Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL..This is way TOO cute!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete